Only New York/New Jersey consultants.
Interviews: Will be Video Skype or GTM
Start: When candidates can go into an office, so after COVID virus is over in New York City
- Sr. Data Engineer-INFORMATICA: AXON/EDC and IDQ
- Duration: through 2020
- Work Status: GC/USC
- All candidates must be direct to you. No sister firms, pass throughs etc.
- Mandatory Informatica: AXON, EDC and IDQ
- Strong business and data analysis skills
- Experience architecting metadata, data catalogs, data quality and data governance tools.
- Rate: $75
- See requirement attached.
- Note: Anyone previously submitted to CPG is not to be submitted
- Sr. Data Engineer- Informatica AXON/EDC and ID
- An Sr. Data Engineer will be experienced in architecting, designing & implementing Informatica Axon, EDC, IDQ. The candidate must have strong business & data analysis skills, but for different Informatica tools – EDC, Axon, IDQ. They will be architecting metadata management, data catalogs, data quality, data governance tools. Responsibilities:Execute standard onboarding of technical and business metadata into the Informatica EDC and Axon environments, ensuring the population of data lineage and linkage between the technical and business metadata.Participate in the development and implementation of enterprise metadata standards, guidelines, and processes to ensure quality metadata and support for ongoing data governance.Providing administration support for Informatica EDC/Axon and in future other data governance related products (MDM/ Data Quality) which includes installation, configuration, upgrades and business continuity support.Facilitate discussion with data stakeholders on data governance processes, and translate those requirements into Axon workflows.Participate in Metadata Management scrum team to partner in work efforts, provide data management experience, including an understanding of concepts, practices, procedures, and tools providing strong analytical, innovative and creative problem-solvingParticipate in training sessions for business and technology partners covering enterprise metadata standards, guidelines, and processesParticipate in product evaluations for future data governance initiatives.Qualifications:Minimum of 5-6+ years of enterprise data integration and management experience working with Microsoft technologies (MS SQL Server/SSIS/SSRS/Power BI) and data governance solutions (Data Catalog, MDM and Data Quality)Must have 5+ years of hands on Informatica Data Governance (Axon), EDC, Data Quality, and MDM experience, including executing at least 2 large Data Governance, Quality and MDM projects from inception to production, working as technology expert.Must have 5+ years of hands on developer/designer experience as well as experience working with Informatica’s Data Governance, MDM, and Data Quality productMust have 5+ years of practical experience configuring EDC and Axon, including business glossaries, dashboards, policies, search, Axon mapsExperience in data quality tools, including data profiling, cleansing and identity resolution.Experience defining solution and technical architectures for new solutions, including experience driving project team execution from an architectural standpoint across the complete project lifecycle within defined and finite timeframes.Must be a team player as this role requires working with multiple teams.Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and organizational skills Desired: Informatica Certification is highly desirable
Job Category: bigdata data engineer hadoop informatica
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: NYC