ONLY CA CONSULTANTS
Unix Security Engineer
END CLIENT: EQUINIX
USC, GC, GC-EAD
– Unix: RHEL 6.x/ 7.x, Oracle Linux (OL) 6.x/7x, CentOS 6.x/7.x, AIX 7.1 (not required but a plus)
– Scripting/Programing: Shell, Perl, Python
– Security: CIS, STIG standards
– Tools: Qualys, Ansible, Bigfix
– Others: able to communicate clearly and effectively through email and conference calls, work well in fast-pace and high-pressure environment
– Perform Qualys and SCAP scans, analyze reports to determine system vulnerabilities.
– Test and validate the remediations of vulnerabilities to meet CIS-3 and/or STIG standards.
– Develop scripts and process to remediate existing servers.
– Develop CIS-3 compliance OS templates for new system deployment.