Regulatory affairs recruitment has been one of the principal foundations of AbsoluteIT for over 10 years, in which time we have established a reputation as one of the top regulatory affairs recruitment agencies for life science organizations in Europe, the USA, and the Asia Pacific.
Digital medicine key to revolutionize patient, health outcomes
Improve care outcome
A Telemedicine eliminates all of the distractions of a busy medical office environment.
Health coverage choices
Health Coverage Choice is designed for people find coverage for services you will use, and nothing else!
Ways to save today
AiT helps proving full support life
Digital transformation in healthcare
Digital transformation in healthcare is the positive impact of technology in healthcare Thanks to technology
Emerging technologies are those technical innovations that represent progressive innovations
AbsoluteIT recruits the highest quality Regulatory Affairs professionals for Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotech, and other Life Science organizations, providing them with an extensive range of services including executive search, consulting, contract, and permanent recruitment.
Our regulatory affairs recruiters work with human resources, talent acquisition teams, regulatory directors, and department managers at leading life science organizations including:
- Global top ten pharma companies
- The leading medical device pioneers
- Emerging Biopharma & biotechs
- Multinational contract & clinical research organizations
- Regulatory authorities
- Global consumer health, nutrition & cosmetics brands
- Specialist suppliers and consultancies
Delivery Leadership and teams
With dedicated teams of contract and permanent recruitment consultants who specialize exclusively in regulatory affairs roles, an ever-increasing database of over 15,000 screened and qualified regulatory affairs professionals, and best-in-class networking facilities, we are well-equipped to staff even the toughest-to-fill roles. Our expertise enables us to source and supplies regulatory affairs CVs for regulatory positions at all levels and functions including:
- Role types: Global/Regional Director, Head of Regulatory Affairs, Project Manager, Associate (I, II & Senior), CMC specialists, Labelling Specialists, Post-marketing Specialists, Clinical Specialists, Medical Device Specialists, Regulatory Development, Regulatory Operations, Submissions
- Functions: Clinical development, post-licensing, labeling and artwork, compliance, CMC, medical devices (classes I, II, III) and IVDs