Data Delivery Manager
West Virginia, United States
- Expert technical knowledge in data development and reporting methodologies, design and implementation.
- Good to excellent understanding of the entire development process, including specification, documentation, and #qualityassurance.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Polished presentation skills.
- Experience in both #Agile and #Waterfall software development.
- Experience in #ETL, #Analytics, #dataanalysis, Reporting.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to effectively interface with staff at all levels and in all areas of the organization.
- Expert skills in leadership and customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express and document complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Person must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with technical staff, non-technical staff, and end-users.
- Ability to listen, understand, and respond to external and internal customers’ needs in a timely manner.
- Excellent team-oriented interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work effectively in a cross-functional project team environment.
- Ability to evolve into a subject-matter expert who can easily liaise between Technology & other departments.
- Ability to become knowledgeable about core business functions, processes and workflows associated with assigned business areas & projects.
- Strong communication & relationship building skills to be able to act as an effective liaison between business & Technology.
- Strong critical/analytical thinking & problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization & facilitation skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent priorities under time constraints.