Looking for #PowerBIDeveloper to work within our #D2M services team to support a large retail client. It is a one-year contract to start. We are looking for a developer who is comfortable with complex dashboard design and has a strong technical background.
The primary objective of this role is to work in collaboration with our client’s Global shared services and to work with the D2M project team to design Microsoft Power BI dashboards in order to give client Business units insight into their data.
Project/Program Focus Deliverables
- Design, develop and implement useful Power BI Dashboards for multiple stakeholders across the organization
- Work with use-case specific data warehousing, reporting, and analytics solutions to deliver and solve business challenges using #PowerBI
- Document source-to-target mappings, data dictionaries, and database design. Craft and execute queries upon request for data. Present information through reports and visualization and identify areas of improvement to optimize data flows
- Work closely with Project Manager to create Product Backlog and facilitate Backlog Grooming and Release processes
- Work with clients, users, business/product owners & #SMEs to understand the requirement, translate, and breakdown requests into user stories
- Work closely with Product Owner to document and understand User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Strong background in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including estimating, project planning, business requirements, risk analysis design, development, testing, and process improvement
- Knowledgeable in #SDLC, waterfall, and agile development methodologies
- Strong track-record of presentation skills.
- Identify ways to improve efficiency and scale services leveraging automation tools.
- Strong background in Data Analytics as a whole
- Advanced facilitation and communication skills.
- Thorough understanding and management of customer business needs and expectations.
- Strong background working with financial information and analyzing accounting data
Methodologies: #ITIL, #SDLC, #Agile, #Objectorientedprogramming, #SOA
Languages: #VisualStudio 2019, #C# or #Python, #C, #Html, #ADO, #ASP.NET
Database & Software/Tools: Power BI, #MicrosoftSQLServer, #AzureDataLake, Azure Databricks Azure SQL Data Warehouse ( #AzureSynapseAnalytics) Snowflake #DataWarehouse, Azure Analysis Services Tabular, Azure Data Factory, #DevOps ( #AzureDevOps) #Git, #ApacheAirflow, #JiraSoftware, #Confluence, #Atlassian
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS / MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Ensure the satisfaction of the Client Global Shared Services Executive team
- Ensure projects/programs are successfully delivered on time, on budget, on quality, on value consistent with D2M standards/regulations, and fully aligned with D2M management strategy.
- Actively engage in the collection and performing of lessons learned to improve knowledge and processes.
- Adhere to defined management and delivery processes for IT services and other policies relevant to the scope of the services (e.g. Platform & Client Services Strategy, HW/SW standards, etc.)
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- At least 5 years of Power BI Dashboard Design experience, preferably in retail