Specific Technical Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering and/or related and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum five years of experience administrating, integrating and designing data center infrastructure solutions including server hardware, virtualization platforms, SAN switching, storage technologies, basic networking and Cloud Management Platforms.
- Minimum five years of experience designing both physical and virtual solutions for cloud architectures leveraging both blade and rack mount server platforms.
- Minimum two years of experience designing and engineering Software-Defined Data Center solutions for workload optimization and placement.
- Experience with #Cisco UCS B-Series infrastructure and UCS Manager.
- Understanding of Workflow Orchestration platforms, and Container technologies including #Kubernetes and #Docker.
- Proficient with #BASH/#Shell, #Python, #Ansible, or similar scripting language.