No job found
- Administrative work for the SOWs, POs, Invoices, etc.
- Manage ServiceNow entries relating to PPM finance entries, create DREQ, Change request approvals, service-deck queries, etc.
- Track enterprise project systems integration for systems like #DocIT/eDocs, #confluence, #activedirectory, #Synapse, etc.
- Tracking and triaging ServiceNow tickets highlighted by the ServiceNow team and following up with stakeholders for resolution.
5 days ago
- 2-5 years of project and/or technical delivery in the financial services industry.
- Working knowledge of #agile and #waterfall #SDLC’s.
- Working knowledge of an enterprise project management tool, such as Planview PPM Pro or Clarity
- Working knowledge of ITIL framework.
- Working knowledge of an ALM tool, such as Microsoft ADO.
- Strong knowledge of the financial services industry and technology.
- Expertise in standard software packages, such as Microsoft #Outlook, #Word, #Excel, #PowerPoint, #Visio, and Project.
- 3-4 years in credit/debit/prepaid card experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of the #FDR, #STAR, #FIS, or other payment industry processing systems preferred.
- Advanced computer skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- Training and/or experience with Microsoft #Word, #Excel, #Access, #PowerPoint, #Windows Server, #SQL, Exchange, Project, and #Visio
- Advanced hardware troubleshooting
- Experience with #Linux or #IBM Websphere solutions preferred
- Effective organization and prioritization skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Training/teaching skills
- Technical writing skills
- Time management skills.
3 days ago
- Ability to analyze enterprise-level data sources and determine relationships between disparate sources.
- Determine methodologies for integration with 3rd party data sets.
- Expertise in data warehousing and data modeling methodologies, tools, and best practices.
- Financial industry knowledge.
- #Agile methodologies.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft #SQL stack including T-SQL, #SSRS, and #SSIS.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to translate complex concepts to simple and easier terms for business leaders and users of data.
- Expert knowledge of #MSOffice tools including #MSVisio.
- Ability to review existing processes and identify logic problems to address.
- Ability to formulate a plan that aligns and supports delivery timelines.
- Ability to lead large data-driven enterprise projects.
3 days ago
- 7 or more years of IT technical experience with 5+ years’ broad-based experience in cybersecurity. Specialized expertise a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or related discipline is preferred or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- CISSP required.
- 5+ years experience with #Linux and/or #Windows operating systems.
- 5+ year’s information security monitoring and/or incident response or related experience.
- 3+ years’ experience with #Firewall, #Routers, and # Switch a preferred.
- Experience driving measurable improvement in monitoring and response capabilities at scale.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP protocols, network/packet analysis and intrusion detection/prevention preferred.
- Experience working in a 24x7 operational environment, with geographic disparity preferred.
- Experience working with a variety of security-related platforms and services, including: Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems, Threat Intelligence platforms.
- Should have about 5+years of #SDET and #TestAutomation
- Must have BDD, #Selenium, #Protractor, #Typescript, and advanced test frameworks coding
- #JavaOOP coding should be advanced, and they will be tested by senior developers/architects
- Should be deep in coding custom test automation frameworks and re-applying those frameworks to different platforms, applications, and functions
- Should be involved in setting up test environments, strong CI/CD experience, test strategy, test metrics reporting, working on large scrum teams
- Pluses are Karate, Cypress, #Angular, Guidewire, #Java application coding experience.
1 week ago
- Experience working with a version control system such as #BitBucket or #GitHub
- Able to obtain a security clearance - public trust
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be well versed with the use of #Drupal Views, creating custom modules, #PHP programming, and the technologies behind Drupal themes
- Familiarity with the Drupal.org contrib module/theme ecosystem
- A firm understanding of the Drupal database as well as development using #MySQL.
No job found
No job found
No job found
Jobs List With Carousel
Advanced Search Jobs
Advanced Search Radius
Advanced Search Candidates
Simple Search Jobs With Map
Employers List With Carousel