Education & Coachs
- Location-Work form home
- Salary- Best in the market
- Experience: - 2 to 5 years
- Opportunity (PAN INDIA)
- Office Timing: - 6:30 PM to 4:00 AM (5 Days working)
Those who want to make their Career in US Staffing. Here's the opportunity for you. Required Skills:
- Position: IT Recruiter
- Skills: Any Graduate with excellent communication skills.
- Experience:05 months- 4 years
- Shift timings: 5 days Working / 6.30 PM to 4:00 AM (US Shift)
- Permanently Work From Home
- Salary: Best in the Market
- Opportunity (PAN INDIA)
- Immediate Joiners
- Lucrative Incentive structure.
- Strong Core #Java experience
- Experience in #Kubernetes Environment
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience with #RDBMS or NoSQL
- #Azure Experience of VoltDB
- Wireless Telecom Experience is a major plus.
- 5+ years of experience working in the Android ecosystem.
- Strong familiarity with modern mobile architecture patterns like #MVC and #MVVM.
- Familiarity with Android jetpack libraries such as navigation components, Material design, Room, annotations, arc.core (for testing LiveData).
- Expert-level knowledge of the #Android #Java framework.
- Expert-level knowledge of the Native Android platform (experience with cross-platform development, like #Xamarin, is nice to have though).
- Experience implementing popular libraries, like #Retrofit, #OkHttp, #Gson, #Jetpack, #Picasso, #Zxing, #RxJava, MPAndroidChart, Espresso, Robolectric.
- Strong knowledge of the #Kotlin language.
- Strong familiarity with Secure Coding Practices, including build obfuscation and implementation of encryption utilities, like HTTPS, TLS, Android KeyChain API.
- Experience implementing Encryption frameworks and working with common encryption utilities, like #HTTPS, #TLS, SHA-256, Android KeyChain API, Cipher Block Chaining.
- Development platforms (#.NET, #J2EE, #COM)
- User and B2B Interfaces.
- Web Service design.
- Application Integration.
- Business Intelligence, #DataWarehouse, #ETL, #RDBMS
- Middleware technologies.
- Transaction design (OLTP, Batch, etc.).
- 5+ years of experience in the big data ecosystem. Example technologies include batch and stream processing (e.g. Spark, Hive, Flink, Beam), analytical engines (e.g. Presto, Druid), search platform (e.g. Solr/Lucene), tooling (e.g. Airflow, Jupyter, Superset, Tableau), and storage format (e.g. Iceberg)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to collaborate cross-functionally with data science, machine learning, data platform and analytics teams
- Customer-focused mindset, with emphasis on user experience and satisfaction
- Superb problem-solving skills, and able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Hands-on in designing, building, scaling, and troubleshooting solutions to big data problems
- Must be self-driven, and able to provide advice and support to users to properly integrate with our data platform
- Programming experience in #Java, #Python, #Scala, or similar languages
- Passionate about latest big data technologies, open source community presence is a big plus
- Experience with #AWS, #Kubernetes, Infrastructure-as-code, and data privacy & compliance is a big plus.
- 9-10+ years of Software development, design & architecture experience of medium to complex applications
- Enterprise experience (4+ years) building services on Cloud platforms (Pivotal Cloud Foundry/PCF is highly preferred).
- 8 years experience in #Java/J2EE technologies with Spring Boot framework, #RESTAPIs, #JSON, #NoSQL databases, #Hibernate, Messaging. Primarily back-end work, but front-end familiarity is important.
- Microservices architecture working experience (6+ years)
- Application Security, including information security principles and realization, web app security, and PCI DSS Compliance
- Experience in implementing CI/CD build pipelines with tools like #Git/Bitbucket, #Jenkins, #Maven, #Artifactory, and #Chef
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment with cross-functional teams and businesses.
- General Knowledge of #CyberArk, #SailPoint, #ActiveDirectory, and other Identity systems
- Engineering experience
- Data Analysis using #Excel and/or #SQL queries
- Project Coordination
- Excellent communication skills and command of the English language
- Hands-on experience in working on SailPoint IIQ platform and its implementation
- Work experience in dealing with a global (onshore/nearshore/offshore) implementation team
- Experience as a business systems analyst in large Identity & Access Management operations
- Historic expertise of working on #SailPoint IIQ certifications, Separation of Duties, Native Changes, Onboarding, Offboarding, and other system functions
- Good understanding of Identity & Access Management terminology and standards
- Excellent business communication and documentation skills
- Strong knowledge of SailPoint entitlement reviews staging configuration (People Manager, Entitlement Owner, Application Owner)
- Understanding of role engineering and role-based access controls (RBAC)
- Knowledge of LDAP/Directory Services, RACF Mainframe, Web-Service #RestfulAPI's, Delimited feed file, JDBC based SailPoint integrations
- Experience with development of Web Services APIs (#JSON / #XML / #RPC)
- Experience in #Java, #J2EE, and #XML programming languages
- Knowledge of Separation of Duties, Native Changes, Uncorrelated Accounts, and Invalid Entitlements
- Advanced analytical skills using Microsoft #Excel to perform data analysis
- Experience working in SaFe #Agile environment.
- Hands-on experience with #Spark
- Working Knowledge in #Python Programming
- #Hadoop Platform Knowledge ( HIVE / IMPALA / HDFS )
- Good #Shell Scripting Experience
- 8+ years experience in predictive analytics and advanced expertise with software such as Python, or any combination of education
- Experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience leading end-to-end data science project implementation.
- Experience in the healthcare sector.
- This opening will support federal health enterprise systems. Research, design, develop and maintain enterprise system for our Leidos clients using the #JEE, #SpringMVC, Struts 1.3+, Spring JDBC, #Hibernate, #Bootstrap, #SOAP/RESTful, #XML, #PL/SQL, #SonarQube, #Git (Stash)
- #JIRA in an #Agile software development environment.
- This involves the use of user stories, acceptance criteria, and other software engineering artifacts as part of an Agile team.
- Candidates must have 10+ years of experience.
- Full Stack Development - #JDBC, #JEE, #Spring, #Angular.